What's new

Movember here at B&B

Its just a couple weeks away and every year there are a few of us who get together and grow out our mustaches in support of movember. Our B&B team can be found here.

For those of you who don't know what it is, its a month long event where those who are participating grow out their mustaches in support of the movember foundation raising money to increase awareness of testicular cancer, prostate cancer, and mental health.

The goal is to start growing out a glorious mustache and when people comment on it, and you explain why you are growing it out.

So I'm way ahead of the curve since im already sporting a beard and a stache, but who else is going to join me as my mobro in movember?

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Count me in.

This year I'm cheating and starting with growth. I've been letting my Van Dyke get longer than usual (it's driving me nuts), so I'll have a little more to work with on the upper lip come November 1.

proxy.php

Hey, everybody. I should mention that Jason (Toothpick) and I are working on a contest again with some fabulous prizes. So sign up for our team!

Well, I guess that I'm in.
I haven't shaved my mustache off in at least 20 years. So, does that count.
I have been tempted to shave it off as I forgot what I look like without it.

Growing a mustache so I can tell people about testicles makes me wonder if I am going to get reported to HR.

Growing a mustache so I can tell people about testicles makes me wonder if I am going to get reported to HR.
Why would growing a moustache get you reported to HR? :blink:

I've had a moustache since June 26th, 1972. If pre-existing staches count, I'm in.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm on the fence as to whether I go "no-shave" for November (well, but with some cleanup around the edges)

Muahahahahahhaha - this will make the NovGRU so much easier.

Also, everyone needs a beard for deer season! I'm in!

Woo hoo! Count me in.

This year I'm cheating and starting with growth. I've been letting my Van Dyke get longer than usual (it's driving me nuts), so I'll have a little more to work with on the upper lip come November 1.

Moustache - already done along with goatee :)

Well, I guess that I'm in.
I haven't shaved my mustache off in at least 20 years. So, does that count.
I have been tempted to shave it off as I forgot what I look like without it.

I've had a moustache since June 26th, 1972. If pre-existing staches count, I'm in.

All you guys with staches already lets see them!!

This is me a few months ago.
$mymo.jpg

Last edited:
B&B Movember Team

BTW, I'm pretty sure the total is wrong. I only donated one, but it shows my donation twice. Unless someone else made the second donation showing my B&B user name.

Last edited:
Not to be a downer, but those of you participating in "MOvember" understand that you're supposed to start clean shaven as of November 1st, and work on your growth from there, yes? If you want to walk into MOvember with last month's growth, who am I to say otherwise? *cough cough - cheaters...*

:lol:

I'm in for the Movember.
Don't know until know if I should join a Team or to play as lone wolf...
:)

I think I'm horrible with mustaches
;)
But someone gotta do it!

I was thinking about doing the solo mustache for Movember...but my mustache isn't the strongest part..it's not weak, but it's not strong either. I was planning on growing the beard..for the whole month of November..started yesterday. But if it comes in and looks too bad then I might shave it all off into a stache. Any younger fellers here with just a mustache?

Top Bottom