What's new

Moustache Comb or Brush?

How do you care (style, ect...), for your mustache?

• With a Comb

• With a Brush

• Art is King :-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I prefer a comb. I have a Zeus brush and have used it a few times. But I think the comb does a better job.
I'm combing a beard though, not just a mustache. I use the Kent OT and 2T

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
I just received this Comb Pocket from Kent (coarse & fine teeth...measures 110mm [4.3in]), and the best of both worlds is that I can comb my hair (coarse), & mustache (fine), plus being a little larger...it's easier to carry on me and much more practical. :thumbsup:

$Mustache Comb - 4.jpg

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
"You need [order] in your soul to give birth to a [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]mustache". Friedrich Nietzsche[/FONT]

Last edited:
No longer have a mustache, but when I sported one, I really liked my tiny Kent comb. Straightened the hair just enough that it looks care for, and still natural.

Plus it's fun and easy to carry around!

Both. I use a brush after my shave, when I might use balm or oil on my facial hair. I'll use a sandalwood comb the rest of the day.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I use a comb only.

When sporting a handlebar (I had it until two years ago and now want it back!) the main work of styling and shaping is obvioulsy done with fingers and wax. :euro:

They both have a place in my world. I'll use either depending on the job (and tool) at hand. I like the comb for putting wax and lanolin in. And for knocking crumbs out. Plus it's easy to slip one into a shirt pocket. But the brush is better for general smoothing, taming flyaways, and blending the ends of the mustache into the beard. I personally think the brush gives it a much more natural look.

Real high tech here, thumb and pointer finger, have a neat pair of each that go in me pockets too, and never lost either set, well ok the left one got shortened in a router one day, but most of it is still there :D

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Either. Usually a brush for the beard right out of the shower, and a little comb for the moustache whenever it needs it. If it needs combing too often it's time for a trim.

And oddly I've had the exact same moustache comb since 1985. A friend of mine gave me a "grooming kit" that year for Christmas. Not sure how I still have it; but I do and it works. All the rest of the useless stuff in the kit is long, long gone.

O.H.

I use a comb and brush- I brush my beard when i put my oil and balm in and then the kent fot comb i have i carry with me for touch ups.

Top Bottom