What's new

Moustache Comb or Brush Users: How often do you Style?

Moustache Comb or Brush Users: How often do you Style?

• Whenever I use the restroom.

• Once in the morning & I'm 'good for the day'.

• In pubic...(subconsciously of course).

• Art is King!

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Moustache Comb or Brush Users: How often you Style (brush / comb), your 'whiskers' during the day
proxy.php

I voted..."When ever I use the restroom"...guess 'it's the military in me'. :001_rolle

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"You need [commitment] in your soul to give birth to a moustache". Friedrich Nietzsche[/FONT]

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
With a handlebar more frequent touch ups are required, I use my slim Swisco comb each time I hit the head for both my 'stache or my hairline part if need be, the Swisco being versatile as a minimalist all purpose comb as well as a great mustache comb. Of course there is the frequent twisting of the ends throughout the day!

Just comb out after a shower and aftershave applied, hit usually once a day works for me. Don't use any wax or oil, or any other substance on my moustache. :blush:

When I use a real stiff wax, I don't need to comb throughout the day, just for the initial styling. If I am doing the dry look, I use a Comb during the day. I have quite a comb collection.. some beautiful pieces.

I only use a comb twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. I do wax and comb before and after the wax in the a.m. Throughout the day, any adjustments are done like Snidely Whiplash, just by a little finger twirl. At night I comb out after washing.

If I'm using wax , when I apply it . Then I may check , but otherwise just again in the evening . But if I'm using Beard Oil , I'll do it several times during the day as it tends to head south more and over and in my mouth . ... it happens . I'll wax everyday if I'm out and about ,and use Beard Oil at night if I've washed the wax out , softening things up . ... Always have the Kent 81T and the Firehouse Tacky in my pocket , never know when you might need it .

Moustache Comb or Brush Users: How often you Style (brush / comb), your 'whiskers' during the day
proxy.php

I voted..."When ever I use the restroom"...guess 'it's the military in me'. :001_rolle

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"You need [commitment] in your soul to give birth to a moustache". Friedrich Nietzsche[/FONT]

None of the above applies to me. I will comb it after a shower but riding my Harley daily defeats the purpose of combing. And after shaving 5 times a day in the Army, I prefer the Caveman look. :w00t:

Top Bottom