What's new

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut

Coconut, yes, juicy Coconut I say :w00t:
Fans of coconut should check out this fantastic moisturiser.

I picked up a bottle of Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut (8oz) at Caper's which is Canada's equivalent to Whole Foods.
I gotta say, this moisturiser is absolutely phenomenal. I am so impressed.
Taking a look at its ingredients I just had to give it a go. :thumbup1:

Tonight after my shave I used it as my Aftershave Balm. It has easily found its way into my rotation of A/S balms.

The scent goes without saying ... hmmm coconut :drool: Its got a delightful light natural smelling coconut scent that does not linger too long, leaving you wanting more. Its a light moisturiser that dries down nicely. Non-greasy in any sense. The distilled lanolin in it explains why my face was left feeling so soft.

Check out these skin nutrient ingredients, all the faves - coconut oil, aloe vera, & distilled lanolin.

Apparently the company has been producing Skin Trip since 1971.
Glad I am finally just discovering it after only 39 years :tongue_sm :lol:

Has anyone else tried this all round moisturiser & how do you find it?

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut

Attachments

• $Skin Trip.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 113
They also make a matching soap. i checked with the company and both the soap and the lotion can be used on face and body.

They also make a matching soap. i checked with the company and both the soap and the lotion can be used on face and body.

I havent seen the soap here, which does sound appealing thats for certain.
I use the lotion as a balm & moisturiser for all over the face and I have not got clogged pores from it plus it smells just awesome.

I use the Booster's A/S and then follow it up with this for that Lime-coconut combo. Perfect for Spring & Summer :thumbup1:

Top Bottom