What's new

Mother's Day ... 10th May ... three Sundays away

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If someone doesn't remind me, I'll forget.

Don't forget, guys!!

1587417973487.png

Wow, is it really that time already? Guess I better start thinking of some gift ideas.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Whatever you’re planning, order it now. Trust me, I have a family member’s birthday coming up this weekend, and with all of the shipping delays, 2 weeks lead time was needed to make sure it all got here on time.

My late Mother's birthday was April 10th. My late parents Anniversary is May 3rd, and Mothers' Day is the 10th of May. A lot of bitter-sweet memories to go through in such a short time.... Oh, and my Father passed a week-and-a-half before My Birthday in July... what a present that is. pardon me while I dwell on all I miss for awhile.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I better not forget. Not only is it Mother's Day, but it also happens to be my Mother's birthday.
That's a whole lotta suck if you mess that up. At least it's not your wife's birthday.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
That's a whole lotta suck if you mess that up. At least it's not your wife's birthday.

I got pretty good at remembering when I was a kid. If her birthday doesn't fall on Mother's Day, it's always close by.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
My mother is not alive, but my sister is, and she has 4 boys. They are all mature men now.

Canada and the USA celebrate Mother’s day.

What other countries celebrate Mother’s day?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Wow, is it really that time already? Guess I better start thinking of some gift ideas.
Whatever you’re planning, order it now. Trust me, I have a family member’s birthday coming up this weekend, and with all of the shipping delays, 2 weeks lead time was needed to make sure it all got here on time.
I better not forget. Not only is it Mother's Day, but it also happens to be my Mother's birthday.

... day after tomorrow!!

I have decided to roast a pork butt and some vegetables on the grill, perhaps some winter squash or some other veggies that are in season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom