What's new

Most Unique / Innovative shaving den you have seen?

Hi Gentlemen,

Having a blast with this hobby. I am not embarrassed to say I head to the computer after my wife is fast asleep at night, in my search to find a "pimped" shaving den. I'm talking the "MTV CRIBS " of shaving dens. I want to see the most innovative , amazing looking dens that are hiding out there. What are some of the coolest brush holders and Den set ups out there? I don't know but I want to see 'um. Post what you have or a pic you have seen of the most creative / innovative/ amazing den, anything goes on this thread as long we all get to see the best of the best..... lets see the Dens that should be on CRIBS! After I view the dens in this thread, I want to feel like I have to run out to Home Depot and get down to business maxing the American Express card to build the perfect shaving den of all time, so please help enable me.

I know someone out there has a remote controlled wall set up where a rack of razors comes out of the wall.. MIB style..... MEN DO NOT CONTINUE TO HIDE, STOP BEING HUMBLE and show us your amazing badass-ness...

Looking forward to obsessing over your shaving Den and I mean that in the most manly, non perverted possible way.

Best to all,
Justin

Here is a previous thread you can enjoy for hours Shave Dens. I just noticed you already found the attached thread, I saw your shave den inside, looks good.
I refer to my shave den as a shave cave because it is downstairs in the garage (plus it rhymes). It works out down there, not as elegant as others but there is plenty of space.

$IMG_3081.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom