What's new

Most Luxurious Shaving Cream?

What is the most decadent shaving cream you have ever tried...perhaps something you use on a special occasion? :euro:
Thanks.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Acqua di Parma v3, the current version, Colonia scented in the yellow tub.

9CA6A763-2DD1-4681-9C96-E45F1E440FDE.jpeg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
This Yardley cream which I guess is 30+ years old had solidified in the tube so I cut the tube open and scraped the contents into an Old Spice mug; the cream now resembles a semi hard soap in texture. The scent and performance are superb; this is my favourite luxurious cream.

yd.jpg

I’ve been using Knightsbridge charcoal with excellent results. Easy to lather and very, very slick. Scent is light but pleasant (not a big factor to me). Another favorite is T&H Ultimate Comfort.

It’s not particularly expensive but the cream I have with the most luxuriant feel is Heath. I know nothing about the brand but I picked this up in a local chemist about two years ago and it’s just fantastic. I always look forward to using it.

For me it's gotta be Castle Forbes, I have both Lime and 1445
As someone else said, Trumpers Eucris is special
Any St. James of London creams are luxury

Either St. James of London(Mandarin and Patchouli) or Castle Forbes(1445) are the two of the best. Proraso is also quite nice. I have a number of other creams and even on the cheap Palmolive cream is pretty nice also.

Top Bottom