What's new

Most Gentlemen Prefer our Women in Simple Heels or Fancy?

Personally I like each but was wondering what the Brotherhood thinks on this topic. Here are two somewhat common types that our better gender is wearing these days. I happen to like both but encourage them to go open toe.
sexy-high-heels-high-heels-uyuasqb-.jpg

Attachments

• 101-stunning-high-heel-shoes-pinterest_040.jpg
    101-stunning-high-heel-shoes-pinterest_040.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 69
I never had a preference. I much prefer whichever my wife is comfortable wearing, as it certainly doesn't help if her feet hurt.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Never liked heels, don't find them sexy, they're bad for the feet and women look stupid falling over forwards when they're too high. Have I left out anything?

I find them sexy and my wife likes them, but only when walking short distances (to a restaurant or event)

I never had a preference. I much prefer whichever my wife is comfortable wearing, as it certainly doesn't help if her feet hurt.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Sound like your wife would prefer closed toe. Mine does too honestly. And there are some hot choices. (Think Carmen Steffens)

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife wears black jungle boots daily, slippers at home, tennis shoes when we go shopping, and situation appropriate heels when we step out.
My goodness. She always looks stunning!!

Female calves are better accentuated when wearing heels IMO. My wife is from a country where virtually all women wear heels and I've gotten to like it, lol.

Last edited:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I would encourage you to do so. It is a wonderful sight to behold. Sometimes they wear ONLY footwear. ;)

So if a woman is only wearing shoes, you look at the shoes? I think I'll carry on doing things my way, thanks ;) I'm not interested in stuff that is bought, I'm interested in what wasn't. There's probably several ways that could be interpreted, and most of them would be correct :)

Good call wanderer. I have to be completely honest though... I look at the heels even when they're naked. I know, crazy. But that's why I started this thread. I love women in heels. ;)

Top Bottom