What's new

Most expensive straight razor in your collection and why?

13/16 custom Max Sprecher suminigashi. This is currently my daily driver
IMG_7427.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@evnpar, "My most expensive straight was my first one, as it threw me down that rabbit hole of purchasing many more".

Amen to that! And not just many more razors either. More brushes, soaps, creams, shaving bowls, scuttles, honing stones synthetic and natural, stone holders, balsa wood, diamond paste, lapping film, ballistol or camelia oil ... and I know I'm leaving some things out.

It’s a toss up.I negotiated both of these razors in price to where I think they were a bargain for what they are. The Wacker is very unique razor as well as Thiers Issard. Both Damascus and both I never seen another the same as mine. I shave and hone all my razors. The TI is the best shaving razor I’ve ever own and I’ve owned many premium razors. It amazes me how it holds it’s edge. I wouldn’t sell either one of these razors for double of what I paid for. They are that special. Sorry about the bad pics. It doesn’t do these razors justice.

4F688DDF-A711-42DC-BE7F-0A569B8FA92A.jpeg

proxy.php

Don’t know if this is the most expensive but certainly the rarest I think I have [emoji2375] excellent condition MK4 w/ natural tortoise scales. (That’s oil on blade)
proxy.php

This Dorko 14 would probably fetch the most if I decided to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom