What's new

Most efficient yet mild razor

I've seen you recommend the hybrid tech a number of times, so I think that I will try it.

I think that I have 2 of the razors, gold and Nickel. I just have then labeled as "Tech" so I hope that they are the same thing as a hybrid tech. They look exactly like your picture. So, here goes....

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I've seen you recommend the hybrid tech a number of times, so I think that I will try it.

I think that I have 2 of the razors, gold and Nickel. I just have then labeled as "Tech" so I hope that they are the same thing as a hybrid tech. They look exactly like your picture. So, here goes....
I don’t think you have Hybrid Techs. They were never sold in gold or nickel — only rhodium. Perhaps a picture will help us help you.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
5-8-20.VitosRed.FOCS.ChubbyBest.480.JPG

After a month or so or using the Fatip OC Slant I'll tell you how efficient it is unless I'm busy describing how I don't even notice I've got a blade in it unless going ATG.

Very good razor it is.

Happy shaves,

Jim

View attachment 1100296

After a month or so or using the Fatip OC Slant I'll tell you how efficient it is unless I'm busy describing how I don't even notice I've got a blade in it unless going ATG.

Very good razor it is.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I am definitively getting a Lo Storto OC, based mainly on all the fantastic reviews (and great pics!) from BOSC members. It will be my first slant DE!

Sadly, I’m afraid it might take a while… But hopefully not too long!

Cheers!

Another vote for the Karve -- on the SB-A plate. I'm living on it as I don't like blade feel and this razor is just so smooooooth.

Have you tried the AA plate, I'm curious how that would feel? Not a fan of blade feel either, my Tatara is negative exposure and real smooth.

Of my mild razors the most efficient by a mile is my Yates Precision razor. It performs as well as my Blackbird but is smoother.

Top Bottom