What's new

Most Beautiful Rock Wife - Nominations...

So who's your choice as most beautiful, charismatic and just plain gorgeous rock wife?

Here's a couple:

rock wife sara dylan.jpg
Rock wife-zappa.jpg

Yasmin le Bon has to be nice to come home to, but Christine Lakeland (JJ Cale) was a pretty mean guitarist as well.

rock wife yasmin.jpg
rock christine-lakeland03.jpg

That's kind of an insulting and demeaning category to create...

Is it? What makes you think that these wives were not exceptional in various ways? Just as the wives of classical composers were often exceptional in themselves (Clara Schumann, George Sand). In terms of rock wives, how about film maker Sofia Coppola, wife of Phoenix lead singer Thomas Mars?

rock sophia coppola.jpg

Yoko Ono was certainly charismatic. I remember attending her concert in the Albert Hall with Ornette Coleman before she became Mrs. Lennon. And how about Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo?

rock pat benatar.jpg

Does one have to be married to a rock and roll star, or can the wife herself be a rock and roller?

Susanna Hoffs, comes immediately to mind. She seems timeless.

Belinda Carlisle, maybe. Somewhat less timeless, but still charismatic.

Valerie Bertinelli when she was married to Eddie van Halen.

Diana Krall--Elvis Costello's current wife.

Ric Ocasek's wife Paulina Porizkova, back in the day.

Heather Locklear, I suppose.

Last edited:
Does one have to be married to a rock and roll star, or can the wife herself be a rock and roller?
Susanna Hoffs, comes immediately to mind. She seems timeless.

Good call! Susanna Hoffs is drop dead gorgeous and the Bangles were beyond wonderful

rock hoffs.jpg

Thinking a woman is beautiful.... ohhh the horror our world has become. :001_rolle

Everything is off limits now didn't you know.
The world has become too politically correct, everyone has a cause and gets offended at the smallest most trivial thing to the detriment of society IMO.
It is only ok to have an opinion so long as everyone in the room has the same opinion.
God help us all!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
This is a great thread. Not in my wheelhouse but I surely am enjoying y’all.

How could I forget Nico and the Velvet Underground! Partner of Alain Delon with whom she had a son, and the singer on Velvet Underground's debut 1967 album.

rock-velvet-underground-nico-dc294bbb-3534-4a18-ba6a-4336a5699648.jpg

Top Bottom