What's new

Moseto Silvertip vs Stirling Finest vs Parker Silvertip

Hi
Im relatively new here but not new to wet shaving. I keep learning a lot of new things here and finally reached the point where i found out that my current badger brush, while soft and giving me a lather I'm happy with but it is not retain heat well so I am looking for a new brush around $50
I read here about some brushes so my question, as title says, is which brush would you choose Moseto Silvertip, Stirling finest, Parker Silvertip or Omega. Parker and Omega are available on Amazon but they are about $15 more but I'm not sure if they are worth the extra money.. Any advice is appreciated

The Maseto silvertip is a very good brush. I have one in a 30 mm fan and it performs well above its price point.

It makes a lot of lather but it just stays in the brush more so than say a synthetic for example. It's not been used a lot yet and may improve. Otherwise a super brush and probably your best bang for the buck.
I also have one and haven’t found this to be the case for me. I love mine.

Pictures of my current brush
20190318_230102.jpg
20190318_230116.jpg

Send the guy at Maseto and let him know what you want. He had what I wanted even though it was not showing up on ebay.

Top Bottom