What's new

Moschino Toy Boy

Okay, so I had a sample of this fragrance included in an order from Fragrancex.com. It's a relatively new fragrance. It came out in 2019.

Top notes: Bergamot, pear, elemi, pink pepper, nutmeg
Mid notes: magnolia, rose absolute, clove, flax flower
Base notes: Haitian vetiver, cashmearan, sandalwood, amber, sylcolide.

Out of the bottle it smells like straight up rose. Like an old lady at church. I wasn't a fan. But I still applied some to each wrist. I still smelled a lot of rose, bergamot, and pepper when it applied. Then after that, it turned woody and musky and I actually liked it a lot. It's not a summer time scent and I live in Florida, where it's always hot. It lasted a long time on my skin too. I still smelled it 8 hours after I put it on.

Presentation: it's a black bottle shaped like a teddy bear. I think it's kind of creepy. The advertisement might not be to some men's liking.
Price: the sample was cheap, but the bottle sells for about $100 retail price. It's cheaper on Fragrancex.

Overall: I liked the scent. It's not a typical blue fragrance, which seems to be all the hype these days. I think this would be good on date nights, or a night out. I wouldn't wear it to work or even everyday. I'm undecided if I would buy a 100 ml bottle of this fragrance.

The bottle design reminds me of the honey that comes in that bear bottle. I haven't tried it yet, but thanks for the write up, sounds interesting.

Top Bottom