Morta May

Moretti morta lovat.

proxy.php
proxy.php
Veddy Nice

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
It’s that time of year again...

So let’s bring out the morta. Blasted smooth, black, or brown, it’s time to grab your 7000 year old piece of fossilized oak and load a bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Had some MacB HH Latakia Flake in my Tinsky this morning. I am attaching this night picture, because it really shows the grain.

morta.JPG

It’s that time of year again...

So let’s bring out the morta. Blasted smooth, black, or brown, it’s time to grab your 7000 year old piece of fossilized oak and load a bowl.

Thanks, Micah. I meant to kickstart this thread yesterday, but ended up not even getting a bowl in.

I've upped my morta total from three to four since last May, adding two and parting with one...

15253013276765369932196154805922.jpg

I'm starting the month off with my first and only commission, made by Mark Tinsky for me in 2013 (my 45th birthday present from myself)...

20180502_152154.jpg

It's been like that in my next of the woods for the past month or so. The temperature's been fluctuation so drastically that it's been constantly windy and difficult to get good smoking weather.
Oh yeah! We've had a couple nice days that I've tried hard to take advantage of.

I'll take the morta to the cigar shop tomorrow night for the biweekly get together. Pass around some Pembroke.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My little stable of mortas:

A couple of Chris Askwiths

proxy.php

A couple of Tinskys

proxy.php

And a Dan Knox Luckypipes

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom