What's new

Morris & Forndran Group Buy Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 48987

Lee e-mailed me yesterday and said he was hoping some would go out at the end of next week. I take that with a grain of salt but at least I feel like it's coming soon.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Lee e-mailed me yesterday and said he was hoping some would go out at the end of next week. I take that with a grain of salt but at least I feel like it's coming soon.

What he told me a couple of days ago was that he hoped to have 50-60 (depending on loss) handles finished by Friday of this week, which, assuming all goes according to plan, would put him in position to start shipping them out by the end of next week. But that's a conditional projection.

Even with Airsure, I've variable experience with delivery times, mostly due to Customs clearance and processing, I think.

Last edited:
Woot woot....sounds like everything is coming along nicely.

I'm not even getting one, and even I'm excited for them to be done

What he told me a couple of days ago was that he hoped to have 50-60 (depending on loss) handles finished by Friday of this week, which, assuming all goes according to plan, would put him in position to start shipping them out by the end of next week. But that's a conditional projection.

Even with Airsure, I've variable experience with delivery times, mostly due to Customs clearance and processing, I think.

Good news indeed!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Good news indeed!

Better than a rumor, but not quite news. News will be when I post here that brushes have been deposited with the shipper.

Good nevertheless. We appear to be on track. I'm still waiting for an update on the rest of the handle material that has been on its way to Lee from Italy.

$1345414452261.gif
$mfw+when+waiting+for+your+.gif
View attachment 336653
$YnSMmzS.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom