What's new

Morris & Forndran Group Buy Discussion Thread

Where's Bruce?!
He's here somewhere. Just doesn't check in on B&B much anymore.

I still have very fond memories of this thread and everyone involved. As well as all the fun and excitement it brought to B&B.

Good times and still one of my favorite brushes, it gets used regularly.

15247031907676248038420119276701.jpg

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks for popping in, Bruce. Hope all is well with you and yours.

So, today is the 5th anniversary of the M&F Group Buy. It was a good time with a great bunch.

Thanks for popping in, Bruce. Hope all is well with you and yours.

So, today is the 5th anniversary of the M&F Group Buy. It was a good time with a great bunch.
It was a fitting time to see what was going on here then. I used it last night and again tonight, always a pleasure to use and brings a smile to my face remembering all the good times back then.

I know that group buy was not easy to pull off and was probably a nightmare for you, but I'm glad you were able to do it.

I guess this was the first sparkle or glimmer of what would become Paladin as we know it.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
It ... brings a smile to my face remembering all the good times back then.

I know that group buy was not easy to pull off and was probably a nightmare for you, but I'm glad you were able to do it.

I guess this was the first sparkle or glimmer of what would become Paladin as we know it.

It still brings a smile form me too, but yes there were some challenges and dark patches.

And for sure it planted the seed that would become Paladin, but I had no recognition or foresight of that at time. It would make a good case study related to but-for causation and path dependence.

It still brings a smile form me too, but yes there were some challenges and dark patches.

And for sure it planted the seed that would become Paladin, but I had no recognition or foresight of that at time. It would make a good case study related to but-for causation and path dependence.

You feel guilty, Ken?

I know you are. Not only many of us became 'slightly' interested in decent brushes, but the whole thing was a lot of fun indeed.

Well, thanks for being guilty...

Top Bottom