What's new

FS Morris & Forndran Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing my brush den down to 6 brushes, so 2 have to go, these are priced to move quickly.

Payment using PayPal G&S, free shipping CONUS only, will ship anywhere if difference is paid by buyer.

1) Morris & Forndran Heritage II 2XL, faux ivory with tortoise shell belt, 28mm Blonde Badger 🦡, you can wait
2 to 3 months to order one or buy this one.
Paid $320.00 has been Used about 10 times asking $240.00

2) Morris & Forndran “Gus” Christmas Ebonite with 28mm Finest knot, again 2 to 3 month wait,
Paid $320.00 asking $210.00
7B850767-E4D7-402F-A754-1A67539BAA90.jpeg
65265FD3-193F-46B7-B0E5-AB3775158745.jpeg
5BB84CD7-B451-4C46-BDC2-58978A37BFFD.jpeg
6D7619D9-31A7-4F64-A0F3-38FDAA1C9FA5.jpeg

At these prices I would not expect these to last long, come and get them.

The thing is, I still have more than a couple Sabinis still, so I don’t have to imagine but I would love that Gus.
Do you happen to have any posts that I can read about it? Is it enormous on the face? The largest brush I have lightly splays 80mm dry, but even thats a bit much for me. Does it have unmoving back bone due to the knot size?

Do you happen to have any posts that I can read about it? Is it enormous on the face? The largest brush I have lightly splays 80mm dry, but even thats a bit much for me. Does it have unmoving back bone due to the knot size?
Knot characteristics here follow the link. I like a good backbone and tend to go for blonde badger from Lee Sabini. However, 2 band finest are in between 3 band super (real soft, least back bone) and blonde (closest to old Manchurian). In all candidness, at this price you could buy, try and resell at a 10 dollar shipping loss if it didn’t work.

Knot characteristics here follow the link. I like a good backbone and tend to go for blonde badger from Lee Sabini. However, 2 band finest are in between 3 band super (real soft, least back bone) and blonde (closest to old Manchurian). In all candidness, at this price you could buy, try and resell at a 10 dollar shipping loss if it didn’t work.

Thank you, that's what I am thinking as well. I am trying to waste time so somebody else buys it, but I wanted it when he previously listed it at a higher price. So this is on the softer side, which I would prefer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom