What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

AndroiDad75, that is really phenomenal work on the wiki page. Thank you for your contribution! I've got two brushes pictured in your wiki. I have some much better photos of them. I'll send you some links in a PM if you'd like to use them instead of the crappy ones I posted here.

On second thought, I'll just go ahead and post them here so the world can bask in their glory, for everyone to see! :lol:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here's a link to the whole album. You are free to use any images in there. Cheers!

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/cmhamm/library/Shaving Brushes/Morris and Forndran

Excellent Video
Rob, congratulations and thank you! A very serious work!:clap::clap::clap:

Absolutely terrific work, Rob!

Thanks Guys!!!

Check this out before you speak to him so you understand what he is talking about:

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Category:Morris_and_Forndran_Brushes

Hey the first time someone linked to the WIKI!! :thumbup:

AndroiDad75, that is really phenomenal work on the wiki page. Thank you for your contribution! I've got two brushes pictured in your wiki. I have some much better photos of them. I'll send you some links in a PM if you'd like to use them instead of the crappy ones I posted here.

Thanks chamm!!! I'll look at swapping them out.

Thanks guys. As I said, there are a few brushes where I don't have info. If you can fill in the gaps, let me know and I will update. If it's easier, I can let you know which handles those were.

Also, if anyone has any good info on the company itself, that I could add into the main M&F page, info/history, etc... let me know. I would like to do that as well.

Yeah, I agree. They are great. I just thought I had read that M&F was bought by Rooney, and then Rooney gave it to Lee. I would have thought there would have been some info, but man it's tough to find.

Oh well, like you all said, they are great, and that's all that matters!!!

This has probably been asked numerous times in this topic: Is it realistic to order a brush from Lee these days? Any tips? I'm looking for a dense brush (I prefer 2 band) for face lathering, what knot/loft size should I go for and what shape?

I emailed Lee last Sunday evening. He replied the next day and we emailed back and forth this week regarding my custom brush. Finalized the specs and sent payment today, and Lee said it should ship by the middle of next week.

So yes, it is realistic to order a brush from Lee, and I found his responsiveness so far to be excellent.

New Arrivals:
26mm L7 & 30mm XL3
proxy.php

Group shot, sorted by knot diameter. I'm not really a good photographer.
proxy.php

Special note: The Tulip brush is no longer in production. I purchased this as new old stock from Lee.

I don't know why, but I have a thing for butterscotch. And M&F brushes. And the L7 handle. And two-band. Maybe in 2015...

Top Bottom