What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Thanks guys, good detail to know it doesn't really bloom all that much and the knot can vary a bit.

ooh the urge to get one is growing!!

What is the 'flattest' fan shaped knot made in blonde badger? Would a flat top be ideal for face lathering?

Fan.

Lee does not offer a Flat Top. I've only seen those offered by Shavemac. And if you get one, go small and D01 2-band, from what I hear.

What do you have on order? Might be time to update your brush chronicles!

It's a style 1 size 2 handle in faux horn with a 24 to 25 knot and a loft of 48 to 50. Bulb/fan hybrid knot in Blonde Badger. Hopefully my ideal brush. Yes, I'll have to fix up my table in my "collection thread".... once I get it though. It supposedly has shipped. Possibly over a week ago. I'm guessing it should be here any day.

Ben

I have that exact knot in my L7....you are I'm for a treat.

The 1/2 will be a perfect sized face lathering brush.

My current M&F Blonde Badger brush is a 1/2 as well..... but with a 24/53 size and what I would call a hybrid bulb/fan knot.... but closer to a fan. This one should be just a hair shorter in loft. I think it should be "the one"..... not that I would ever limit myself to just one brush :lol: .

Ben

My current M&F Blonde Badger brush is a 1/2 as well..... but with a 24/53 size and what I would call a hybrid bulb/fan knot.... but closer to a fan. This one should be just a hair shorter in loft. I think it should be "the one"..... not that I would ever limit myself to just one brush :lol: .

Ben

M&F on it's way to Winnipeg next week. Pics and details will follow.

Top Bottom