What's new

Morris and Forndran, Please help

Hi guys,
I hope I am doing this right as I don't want to break any rules but Ive exhausted everything I know about this and I need help. I have been searching everything related to Morris and Forndran brushes and I can't find any links, addresses or information on how to purchase a Brush. I'm not looking for a custom made brush I just want one of their brushes. I keep seeing a lot of guys posting photos of their new brushes but how are they buying them? I have been off the forums lately due to a relapse of Fibromyalgia and am just now able to sit up long enough to search it out so any help would be greatly appreciated.
All the best,
George

Post a Want-To-Buy when you have 50 posts. Someone may have the contact for Lee Sabini and will PM it to you. You can also e-mail ChiefBroom at Dark Holler Design Works. He makes the handles, and Lee Sabini/ Morris & Forndran makes the knots. Good luck!

Thank you, I found an email address but I'm not sure if its correct and I have emailed Chiefbroom,so hopefully something will connect me with one of these. I appreciate you guys taking the time to help. Have a great day!

Top Bottom