What's new

Morphing Into A Face Latherer

Well, I have always preferred to boil lather, but here recently I have been doing more face lathering and find that I am better at it and enjoying it more. At least with the soaps. I still prefer my bowl with the creams. It could just be that my journey is taking new roads!!

Just thought I'd get some opinions on the matter.

How many 100% face lather?

How many 100% bowl lather?

Hoe many do both?

Later!!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Well, I have always preferred to boil lather ...

I find that super hot water breaks down the lather very quickly. Plus, it might hurt your face and damage your brush. :lol:
(Gotta love great typos! :thumbup1:)

I might bowl lather 2-3 times a year, palm lather maybe once a month, and face lather the rest of the time.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
eezee:
I'm a 90% face latherer and 10% scuttle user! :thumbsup:

But as we know with face lathering...;

proxy.php
"Resistance is futile". The Borg

I find that super hot water breaks down the lather very quickly. Plus, it might hurt your face and damage your brush. :lol:
(Gotta love great typos! :thumbup1:)

I might bowl lather 2-3 times a year, palm lather maybe once a month, and face lather the rest of the time.

Damn spell correct! Love your humor though!

I've only been DE shaving for a few months. When I was looking to get into it, I really thought that I would be a bowl latherer. I didn't have a bowl when I started (didn't want to use a kitchen bowl) so I face lathered. At this point I have no desire to use a bowl.

I use a scuttle every day, except when I'm air traveling (when I use a collapsible bowl). I've never face lathered, and don't really have an interest. Then again, I once had no interest in aftershaves, and now I've got 40 of them.

I've done face lathering exclusively for about a month. I really like the shaves I've been getting. For me, the closest shaves come from face lathering with an Arko stick.

I've done face lathering exclusively for about a month. I really like the shaves I've been getting. For me, the closest shaves come from face lathering with an Arko stick.

I've been a dedicated face latherer going on four years now, pretty much 100%. I also use both creams and soaps.

Top Bottom