What's new

Morning or Night

I've been enjoying night shaves during quarantine. My skin is acne prone and the combination of morning shower + evening shave is doing an amazing job!

I'm a night shaver. Never have been much of a morning person and I usually like to keep my morning routine as brief as possible so that means shaving in the evening.

New guy here, generally shave at night...and until I found B&B I thought I was crazy shaving at night. Now I’m glad to see that not only am I not crazy for that, but also that the addiction to DE razors and everything around them isn’t just me...so thanks!

New guy here, generally shave at night...and until I found B&B I thought I was crazy shaving at night. Now I’m glad to see that not only am I not crazy for that, but also that the addiction to DE razors and everything around them isn’t just me...so thanks!
Lots of night shavers. With today's modern 24hr a day working etc, the morning shave is a thing of the past. Who has time in the morning to shave before work, especially when you start at 7am.

Kind of bucking the pre/post covid shift.

Prior was definitely an evening shaver since I liked the relaxing ritual of the whole process. Post discharge from the hospital (and post covid) I have a nurse come by every other day to change a dressing so my daily ablutions have shifted to the morning so am ready for her.

screenshot_106.jpg

Kind of bucking the pre/post covid shift.

Prior was definitely an evening shaver since I liked the relaxing ritual of the whole process. Post discharge from the hospital (and post covid) I have a nurse come by every other day to change a dressing so my daily ablutions have shifted to the morning so am ready for her.

View attachment 1114792
Love the spreadsheet bud. Awesome

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Morning shaver for over 40 yrs. No reason to change now. Surprized how many Pm shavers.

Generally in the afternoon or evening. At times I'll shave in the morning, but I prefer later. Hence, why I shave in the afternoon or evening.

During the week I shave during the evening when I shave. On the weekend it depends a little. Either on saturday evening or sunday morning/midday.

Top Bottom