What's new

More temptation

I was very tempted to invest in the Muhle Rocca when the first batch hit the market, but dithered too long, and they had gone out of stock, and temporarily out of production, by the time I had come near to making a decision. Now, however, Muhle seems to have solved the quality control issues surrounding the razor and at least one UK vendor has it in stock.

So, I face the same dilemma as before. Do i need another stainless steel razor on top of the ATT, Timeless, Weber and Rockwell models I already have? Not really. Also, I'm not that keen on the look of the handle, although I suppose I could get to like it. But on the other hand the Rocca is significantly cheaper than the Rockwell 6S, and less than half the price of many ss razors, and I'm simply curious to find out for myself how it shaves. Time for more thought.

"So, I face the same dilemma as before. Do i need another stainless steel razor on top of the ATT, Timeless, Weber and Rockwell models I already have?"

OK, just where does "need" enter into this? But, you say that you don't really like its looks and are just curious about how it shaves. It's not a cheap razor - just how curious are you?

Top Bottom