What's new

More Rhodium razors from Above the Tie

Now available more replated Gillettes needing a good home.

Attachments

• $DSCN5884.jpg
    $DSCN5884.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 889
  • $DSCN5895.jpg
    $DSCN5895.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 882
  • $DSCN5875.jpg
    $DSCN5875.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 878
My SWMBO bought a rhodium-plated Pre-War Gillette Fat Handle Tech from Above the Tie last year. Fit and finish is still impeccable today.

Stan is a true gentleman and offers outstanding customer service. Shop with the utmost confidence with him!

Standard-issue footnote: I have no affiliation with ATT...just a very satisfied customer

My SWMBO bought a rhodium-plated Pre-War Gillette Fat Handle Tech from Above the Tie last year. Fit and finish is still impeccable today.

Stan is a true gentleman and offers outstanding customer service. Shop with the utmost confidence with him!

Standard-issue footnote: I have no affiliation with ATT...just a very satisfied customer

In addition to the ATT Kronos/Atlas set, I purchased a replated (in rhodium) 1914 Gillette Bell Tip OC Aristocrat from Stan. One would be hard pressed to find a more perfect razor than this 100 year old gem!

If you're on the fence thinking about one of Stan's rhodium plated razors, or one of his stainless steel creations, have no fear. Stan is above reproach and a true gentleman, but more importantly, his razors are as good as it gets.

Last edited:
Is there a price on the Fat Boy in the above pic?

Edit: Followed the link to the site nvm

Last edited:
Top Bottom