What's new

More Razors for Sale

Continuing to thin the den. I have gone through quite a few razors in the few years I've been wet shaving and it's been quite an experience. I shave every other day and have pretty much settled on a few razors that I can keep on rotation and be able to enjoy quite regularly.
So for your consideration I have the following razors.

Sale is for US only and shipping is included in the price:

1) ATT Windsor SSR1 with Calypso handle. Satin finish. Used only a handful of times. This is an amazing razor. There isn't much I can say that hasn't been mentioned before. Reason I'm letting go is I prefer my ATT SE1
$165 shipped
Windsor.jpgWindsor2.jpgWindsor3.jpg

2) Razorock Mamba with SS Halo handle. I had the mamba a couple of years ago and sold it. I bought this one from a fellow B&Br a few weeks ago. Great mild shaver but I have other razor that serve the same purpose. Presents as new.
$40 shipped
Mamba1.jpgMamba2.jpgMamba3.jpg

3) Franken Karve CB razor. I had a Karve CB with plates A - E and bought an extended top cap and a CG brass torpedo handle and put this one together as a separate razor. Plates C and D. Original owner.
$80 shipped

FKCB1.jpgFKCB3.jpgFCKB2 (1).jpg

4) Lastly I have CG SS Vertigo handle. Like new $40 shipped
Vertigo.jpg

I prefer payment through PP friends and family. Please add $5 if you'd rather use PP G&S.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking

Not making any negative comments in your item pricing (which is great!), but the G&S fee structure is interesting. A $5 fee on the $165 razor sounds about right, but on a $40 razor that’s 12% for G&S fees?

Not making any negative comments in your item pricing (which is great!), but the G&S fee structure is interesting. A $5 fee on the $165 razor sounds about right, but on a $40 razor that’s 12% for G&S fees?
[/QUOTE
You are correct. My apologies. That was an oversight on my part. I can't edit the post so I'll list them below

Listing Paypal G&S add on for those interested.
ATT Windsor - $5.00
Franken Karve - $2.62
Mamba and Vertigo Handle: $1.46 each

Feel free to let me know if these numbers are off. Not looking make money off it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom