What's new

More razor innovation than ever?

The automobile was a huge advance from an environmental standpoint compared to horses. Before the automobile city streets were punctuated with enormous piles of horse faeces. It was an extremely serious environmental and public health issue with no apparent solution until the automobile came along and offered a clean mode of transport.
Although very true from that perspective, I could not imagine the amount of horse….that we would have to deal with today!

We don't deal with…manure nowadays but, the fossil fuel powered cars of our time are not doing us any good anymore, aside of having a little fun with some brute horsepower on a classic 60’s or 70’s head turner, I admit is time once again that somebody’s brain spark some genius and get us some flying cars powered with recycled cans and banana peels. But I am afraid that still a long ways coming🤷🏻‍♂️

Although very true from that perspective, I could not imagine the amount of horse….that we would have to deal with today!

We don't deal with…manure nowadays but, the fossil fuel powered cars of our time are not doing us any good anymore, aside of having a little fun with some brute horsepower on a classic 60’s or 70’s head turner, I admit is time once again that somebody’s brain spark some genius and get us some flying cars powered with recycled cans and banana peels. But I am afraid that still a long ways coming🤷🏻‍♂️
Actually, I think it was already perfected in 2015 by a Dr. Emmett Brown. For some reason it is not yet on general sale. I suspect the US Government kidnapped him and is sitting on the technology, like they did with Nikola Tesla.

Actually, I think it was already perfected in 2015 by a Dr. Emmett Brown. For some reason it is not yet on general sale. I suspect the US Government kidnapped him and is sitting on the technology, like they did with Nikola Tesla.
Wait a minute, is that why he is back in the 1950s, so he doesn't have access to the necessary parts to recreate his machine and everybody already thinks he is kooky? It's like the time travel version of being sent to the Gulag, never to escape. :crazy:

Top Bottom