What's new

More praise for the Weber Bulldog handle.

Just want to add my critique of this handle. I have a 7 piece Above the Tie set that has needed another handle and cap. I wanted the UFO to complete it but as you know they are not making handles anymore. :sad:

I decided to order the Bulldog. Did so online, and it got here FAST, and packed like a 300 dollar razor SHOULD be packed. Yes I am impressed. Great little box too.

It is absolutely FLAWLESS, and a beautiful handle. It is more shiny than the brushed ATT, so I am going to high- polish my new cap for this one to make a match. It is a very good grip!

I HIGHLY recommend this company's product. Will order a razor from them soon.

Weber is one I recommend the most frequently for someone looking for a heaver handle to help tame their shaves

mswofford

Rest in Peace
I bought my Weber PH Bulldog last summer and it's the last DE razor I bought if that tells you something. It's not for sale, either.:thumbup:

I own the Ikon Bulldog 2.. not the Weber. But I love it all the same - one of the best wet shaving investments I have ever made.

Can I still participate in this thread? ;)

I've been raving about the Weber PH on this forum for the last week since I received it. The Bulldog handle is perfect too.

When I take a swipe with the Weber it really cleans the soap off my face neatly - far more neatly than a Merkur HD. I've also been trying a Fatboy on a setting of six. I've also had similar end results with it - but it doesn't clean the soap off as efficiently so far at least... I haven't tried upping the setting past six yet though.

I'm very new to DE shaving - I'm loving it though. I've had instant fantastic results with all my razors. I've had such smooth shaves that I wouldn't have believed it was possible. I'm 45 and I wish I knew about it earlier.

+1 on the Bulldog
I like short thick handles and the Bulldog fits the bill $$_57.jpg

The Weber Bulldog handle has not let me down. Use it on a Fatip and H2 regularly. I started a thread here to help me decide between the Weber and Ikon bulldog handles and the Weber was the consensus winner because of the more pronounced knurling. One of the best shaving purchases I have made.

proxy.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Weber Bulldog handle has not let me down. Use it on a Fatip and H2 regularly. I started a thread here to help me decide between the Weber and Ikon bulldog handles and the Weber was the consensus winner because of the more pronounced knurling. One of the best shaving purchases I have made.

proxy.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Great combination, the Fatip and the Bulldog!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom