What's new

More Omega Silvertips

Dinder1 said:
John, I have only given the brush a first wash, but there is a ton of very soft badger stuffed into this brush. Hey, at $45.00 delivered, and with this great handle................it's a cheap way to feed the SBAD!:eek:
Cheers, DJ.
Oh yeah, it is a hand made brush as well.

Why do you have to do this to me. Next time say it's a piece of junk. Please?

Ergh, sad to hear the tiny one is 'scrubby', that's not what I'm going for. It's now looking like I might prefer the elegant one, but it's so HUGE! :eek:

J

I ordered the green-handled brush from this vendor. They were out of the horn-handled ones: too bad as that was my first choice. :sad:

I look forward to reading about what you think of the PJ-style and clear-handled brushes.

Thanks,

John,

Just remember, one of the great things about using the DE is all the money you save on blades...to buy brushes, soaps, creams, etc...:biggrin:

Randy

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
rtaylor61 said:
John,

Just remember, one of the great things about using the DE is all the money you save on blades...to buy brushes, soaps, creams, etc...:biggrin:

Randy

Yep. Thanks to you guys, I'm really sacking it away.

A friend of mine keeps telling me, "You must be spending $100's on all that crap!" I respond, "I wish I were spending 100's, because I'm spending 1,000's."

Hello John,

Press SUBMIT and get the Omega Elegant. I did and am very pleased with the brush, and with how it looks, how it feels and how it lathers.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone who has purchased the Elegant brush please confirm its size? It is difficult to tell from the photos.

Thanks,

S

Sam

Richard, where did you get it and can you compare it to some of your other brushes?

Sam

Sam said:
Richard, where did you get it and can you compare it to some of your other brushes?

Sam

Sam - Go up and read the thread - I think most of your questions are answered up there....

Dennis

Here is a pic of the Omega Elegant next to a SR-208 which is a 25mm brush.
Only one shave with the new Omega, but so far it's winning the race.
Cheers, DJ.

Top Bottom