What's new

More new Czech Platinum blades (Tatra Platinum)

proxy.php

Taken from Razor Blades Club

Now I cannot hardly believe that TWO Czech factories have laid out the cash to suddenly start making modern coated DE blades. :confused1 I wonder if this is the same manuf. that makes the excellent Tiger Platinum blades?

Who is our "point man" in Europe to research this? :idea:

I'm delighted the Czech Razor Blade Co. finally upgraded their machinery after decades of making dull ,cheap blades for 3rd world tailors and seamstresses...Let's see if LEON blade gets an upgrade ...

My sample tuck arrived from Germany and although I am only one shave in on this lil' gem IMO it is at minimum as good as the Tiger and if I were to be totally honest a tad smoother, i.e., sharper. As well, the blade is even laser etched!!! These Czech fellas really have it together!! Look over your shoulder, Gillette!! :thumbsup:

My sample tuck arrived from Germany and although I am only one shave in on this lil' gem IMO it is at minimum as good as the Tiger and if I were to be totally honest a tad smoother, i.e., sharper. As well, the blade is even laser etched!!! These Czech fellas really have it together!! Look over your shoulder, Gillette!! :thumbsup:
I’m waiting at the mailbox for mine.

And the circle of enabling is complete. I will buy some soon. Thanks for taking the time to post up your thoughts BM.

Top Bottom