What's new

More Lavender Please

So, I usually take a shower before getting into bed and then one in the AM. I want to find a lavender scented soap to unwind with before I hit the sack. Now, a lavender soap is not hard to find but I am looking for a lavender bomb! So far the soaps I have tried fall short of this. I thought maybe I would buy myself a bottle of Dr. Bronner's lavender and add a healthy dose of Essential oil. That is unless you guys can recommend a favorite.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Plenty of lavender shower bombs out there. Or shower steamers they are sometimes called. I’ve never used one but they just sit in your tub I guess while you shower and release the scent. Kinda like a bath bomb but not sudsy I guess?

Plenty of lavender shower bombs out there. Or shower steamers they are sometimes called. I’ve never used one but they just sit in your tub I guess while you shower and release the scent. Kinda like a bath bomb but not sudsy I guess?
You know, I didn't even think of that at all. Thank you.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
My wife uses a drop of lavender essential oil on a tissue inside her pillow case which she claims aids restful sleep. If you already have the oil then you could try that. 👍

I occasionally pick up a bar of Yardley Lavender at the supermarket for around $1.25. It's not a bomb, but still a nice hand/shower soap. The best smelling Lavender shave soap is Mike's Hungarian Lavender. I don't think he has a bath soap, but you could always use the shave soap as a shower soap. I buy Ogallala shave soap just to use as a shower soap when I want a clove fix. Most shave soaps work well as a shower soap. If needed, I'll squirt some Aveeno skin relief into the washcloth with the soap.

Last edited:
Just do a google search on lavender steam shower. In my shower the tub is 10cm deep simply dosing it with concentrate and hot water does it.
But if desired it is also a real steam room. In that case you put some under the steam outlet.
Another alternative in diy
You have diffusing essential oil pumps. Rig the outlet with a tube and bring that tubes end in the shower. Problem is finding or making the right model.

Last edited:
I have got one of these off Amazon.
41Sx+B5-CNL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Top Bottom