What's new

More expensive than Creed

I saw another post on expensive soaps and then came across this. I have not read the reviews on this soap anywhere so keep that in mind so I am staying neutral other than to say this would take a group buy or someone here (i am sure there a few) to buy it individually:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
"A fool and his money"......

Yes, you are correct in thinking that I can't afford that.

Lol, good gimmick though.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
It's not cologne. Creed cologne lasts all day and is both complex and interesting. This is for soap? No thanks.

Presumably if you commission one for $850, they would be able to trim the corners of the label accurately - this one looks like they have used a stationary store corner punch (badly) .... and then they might be able to put the label on your bottle accurately, not over to one side (tho i guess they couldn't keep a steady hand from laughing so hard at the thought of anyone paying that much)

.... and i am curious to know what "nano-batched" means ... although looking at the other thread that is currently raging on B&B i guess "nano-batched" must mean Artisan+ or something.

Hmmm... whats that smell ?? Is it a horse ?, is it a cow ? ..... nope..... its definitely BS

I have seen their products and read some good reviews, but the price is, at least for me, off-putting. While I don't doubt the quality, I wonder if this is more about exclusivity and bragging rights.

I usually bite my tongue when people mention this brand, but everything about it really rubs me the wrong way—the name, the price, the marketing. I’ve bought my share of luxury shaving goods, but I just can’t see ever buying from these guys.

I saw another post on expensive soaps and then came across this. I have not read the reviews on this soap anywhere so keep that in mind so I am staying neutral other than to say this would take a group buy or someone here (i am sure there a few) to buy it individually:

Welcome to B&B, Sir samupum!

what shave soap do you like to use?

I have seen their products and read some good reviews, but the price is, at least for me, off-putting. While I don't doubt the quality, I wonder if this is more about exclusivity and bragging rights.

Exactly. It is much like a wine snob paying $15,000 for a bottle of wine that has been stored in a musty cellar for the past 100 years. Then upon opening the bottle among friends he most wants to impress, finds out that the wine has turned to vinegar.

He had me at "the wonders that are hidden from you."

proxy.php

Top Bottom