What's new

More CCW questions from the noob to you old timers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have no clue, but I would certainly do some island hopping to be able to shoot with her. 🙂 She used to post some wonderful snorkeling videos as well. 🔥🔥🔥

Nice! My appreciation of her attractiveness aside, X-Ring looks like a nice place. I didn't check out their prices though.

A friend went. Shot a box of 9mm, grand total 65.00. We have to shoot their ammo,

What are range prices on the mainland?
B55468CD-A918-41A1-8310-8948A717620B.jpeg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have no clue, but I would certainly do some island hopping to be able to shoot with her. 🙂 She used to post some wonderful snorkeling videos as well. 🔥🔥🔥

Nice! My appreciation of her attractiveness aside, X-Ring looks like a nice place. I didn't check out their prices though.

Oh snap…. Now I gotta google this chic. Curiosity killed the cat. ;)

OkieStubble

Absolutely fabulous place to vacation though, just leave your sidearm at home cause ain’t no reciprocity here.

As long as one of us is packin’ I will feel perfectly safe. :)

I mean, when I visit, I’m staying’ with you, right? :)

OkieStubble

As long as one of us is packin’ I will feel perfectly safe. :)

I mean, when I visit, I’m staying’ with you, right? :)

I’m gonna drop this re-quoted question again? I wouldn’t want it not answered cuz of all of the commotion?

I mean, it’s Hawaii we are talking about? :)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
A friend went. Shot a box of 9mm, grand total 65.00. We have to shoot their ammo,

What are range prices on the mainland?
View attachment 1585572

It's been a while since I've bought ammo, but that does seem quite steep. Just from a quick search, that's probably double the price that I'd pay (non-bulk). My local indoor range is $12 per half hour, $18 per hour. We can bring our own ammo there, but it has to be factory ammo, and no reloads.

Oh snap…. Now I gotta google this chic. Curiosity killed the cat. ;)

Haha It's been a few years since I've checked her out, and it looks like, for whatever reason, a lot of her content is no longer available. So, I'll just post this one that's suitable for B&B.

p1mq2rrjexh81.jpg

You have to take a commuter flight so not as nice as driving a couple hours to a neighboring town.
Hawaii is ok. Local People are for the most part friendly, the local culture is very tolerant of different races, and most value mutual respect very highly. It can also be a very backwater, old boy network, politically corrupt state as well.

Absolutely fabulous place to vacation though, just leave your sidearm at home cause ain’t no reciprocity here.
As we used to say it has a 3rd world charm !
Yeah that is a good desc :)
When I moved to the Caribbean I had more in common with those folks than when I moved to mainland a while ago :)
Sure you know a lot of it is who you know kinda thing

even transporting a gun to the range was stupid stupid rules etc. (at least on Maui)
I used to live on Lanai but it being so local small it was like we could do anything anywhere we wanted with anything for the most part
moved off island in my 40s do miss it but do not miss the cost and kids have more opportunities now :) and the islands are not going anywhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom