What's new

More beautiful than I could ever have hoped for..........

I have been on a quest to find a unique shave bowl for nearly 6 months.
I was in search of something one of a kind that can't be duplicated, when I ran across this.
It arrived today and I was awe struck when I opened the box and held it for the first time.
It fit my hand to perfection. Not too big, not too small. Just fit the palm of my hand extremely well for a good solid grip. It's thick, heavy, feels high quality.
But more than that, the stock images left much to be desired. Turns out , it's much more beautiful than I thought it might be.
After all that searching, I paid 15 dollars for this. I would have paid much more to get my hands on something like this.
Vintage, old, like new, and just drop dead beautiful. My acquisition of the day. Easily the most beautiful bowl I've ever seen.
Be well

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean fits my hand perfectly.
Yes! Pens, razors, kitchen knives, and let's extend it from hands to feet, and include training shoes. That's a reason to love something, even if it's ugly (and my favourite razor is a bit of an ugly duckling)

If it also looks good, like the bowl, then you have won twice over.

Gorgeous shave bowl, congratulations! I am also on my own journey to find the most unique shaving bowl. Could you please tell me the height and width of yours?

Top Bottom