What's new

More a/s meanderings

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Since we're all geeks in here, I have no qualms discussing my latest quirk. I enjoy both of Trumper's skin foods, but I have found myself using them only in certain combinations that don't ever seem to vary.

I use the Coral after rose, lavender, violet, or Arlington creams. I use the Limes after lemon, lime, coconut, or avocado creams. It works fine, but I worry about the "never changing" thing.

Anyone else have any favorite combos that they use?

ouch said:
Since we're all geeks in here, I have no qualms discussing my latest quirk. I enjoy both of Trumper's skin foods, but I have found myself using them only in certain combinations that don't ever seem to vary.

I use the Coral after rose, lavender, violet, or Arlington creams. I use the Limes after lemon, lime, coconut, or avocado creams. It works fine, but I worry about the "never changing" thing.

Try mixing a litle sample of rose/lime skinfood.... it actually ain't bad....

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
joel said:
Try mixing a litle sample of rose/lime skinfood.... it actually ain't bad....

You know, for someone who's actually tried ghetto davinci water and ghetto davinci cream, I'm surprised that I haven't thought of this yet, if for no other reason than to see what color the resulting concoction yields.

ouch said:
You know, for someone who's actually tried ghetto davinci water and ghetto davinci cream, I'm surprised that I haven't thought of this yet, if for no other reason than to see what color the resulting concoction yields.

BTW, just as a little food for thought..... the word "Anal" and "Aftershave" shouldn't be in the same sentence...... this isn't SF :lol:

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
That sounds like a painful way to use them. I would stick to the face.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
This is serious zombie territory. Be afraid, especially of the a/s thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine as well. It's an interesting indication of the evolution of what is considered acceptable conduct on this forum. Back in 2006, the forum co-founder was cracking jokes about it.

Top Bottom