What's new

Moon Soap Old School

Although I am not new to wet shaving, I am relatively new to artisan soaps. I used green proraso and my futur razor, until my futur broke a while back. The search for a new razor led me into the world of artisan soaps and aftershave.

I tried Moons Old School today for the first time. Very pleased with its performance, no problems building a thick, creamy lather that was slick. The scent was really pleasant too. Ive tried several of the bigger names in artisan soap over the last few weeks. To me, and this is just my opinion..where these makers stand out is in their aftershave and balm. I love the way they make my face feel afterwards. Soft and smooth without any oily or greasy feeling. Looking forward to this new chapter in my wet shaving journey.

Attachments

• 20220407_113319.jpg
    20220407_113319.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 23

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Moon Soaps are excellent. They have several stellar scents that have become favorites of mine and their soaps perform very well...definitely above the average. One of my favorite artisans. Thanks for the post!

I have Old School...it's very nice. My two favorites are Havana and Trade Winds.

Although I am not new to wet shaving, I am relatively new to artisan soaps. I used green proraso and my futur razor, until my futur broke a while back. The search for a new razor led me into the world of artisan soaps and aftershave.

I tried Moons Old School today for the first time. Very pleased with its performance, no problems building a thick, creamy lather that was slick. The scent was really pleasant too. Ive tried several of the bigger names in artisan soap over the last few weeks. To me, and this is just my opinion..where these makers stand out is in their aftershave and balm. I love the way they make my face feel afterwards. Soft and smooth without any oily or greasy feeling. Looking forward to this new chapter in my wet shaving journey.
I've been using this soap for a couple of years with great results. It came in a large (4 oz I think) glass soap jar and lasts well. Make a good lather. I've also been happy with Moon Soaps shave balm and with their Sorrento soap.

Top Bottom