What's new

Mont St-Michel

Anyone tried this brand? I snagged a few bottles off of fendrihan, i had purchased the lavender scent which they branded under a different name (Bella Vita) which has been pretty solid considering my doubts as it was 18.00 CAD for a 250 ml bottle.

They arrived today. I am fairly happy with the purchases considering I got 750 ml of EDT for 60 dollars

Here's an oldie...

Attachments

• $mont.jpg
    $mont.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 54
Mont-St Michel are nice but not great Colognes . The Amber is the best scent of the brand : a warm and spicy orange scent which is perfect for hot summer days.
The other scents are ok but a bit too feminine.

The Amber is the only one I did not get due to not being in stock. I like the Intense Freshness, and the Natural is okay. Original is not good tho, i will wait to try the Amber when it becomes available

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Mont St-Michel can be found easily around here at Pharmaprix. It might be worthy to have a look at the shaving section of your local shopper drug's mart. they might have some. I haven't tried the product myself as I do not wear much cologne.

Mont St-Michel can be found easily around here at Pharmaprix. It might be worthy to have a look at the shaving section of your local shopper drug's mart. they might have some. I haven't tried the product myself as I do not wear much cologne.

Hmm really?! I always check out the shaving section of every shoppers drug mart i come across just to see what they have, but never came across it. I will try Pharmapix and Rexall

I bought this for 4.99 euros in a recent trip to France. Warm and a bit sweet, with some orange notes, not my favorite at first, but it started growing on me. One very good aspect of it is that if you splash it on your face and body it keeps you nicely moisturized and fresh.

Ingredients: Alcohol denat., Aqua, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzophenone-1, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 47005, CI15985, CI 42090

IMG_20220624_082843~3.jpg

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I first saw this, the Naturelle Classique in a bathroom in a nice restaurant in Avignon, France. For a freshen up splash for the guests I suppose. Later I got a bottle from Fendrihan I believe, and it’s a nice body splash especially in summer. But there are better,

Cella Lavenda
Cella Colonia Classica
Agua Lavanda Puig

9E035A79-8B27-4161-824D-524EB9948B22.jpeg

Top Bottom