What's new

Mont Blanc Legend Night

Was out and about today with the wife shopping and as she was shopping for clothes, I took our 2 year old and went off to the cologne counter.

I always test here and there and it gives me something to do. Tested the Mont Blanc Legend Night with a few others. Really liked the initial hit but as the day went on, I forgot about it until we went to dinner.

My wife asked me what new cologne I was wearing and said the scent was still on my wrist. I must have gotten used to the scent but she indicated that it was very strong. This was about 4 hours later. After telling her I didn’t put it on at home and where I tested it, she insisted we go back to Macy’s and buy it.

With tax, it was a little over 100. I like to keep it lower but she continued to insist. This is funny because she jokes that I have too many fragrances but wanted me to get it. She also went with me to the counter to make sure it was the correct scent.

Saw some lower pricing online when I got home, including at such sites as Overstock for under 50.

After getting used to it, it creeped up on me again and it is still projecting from my wrist 6 hours later. Really nice scent and refined. This is my first fragrance review here but decided to post because I couldn’t locate any other reviews on Legend Night on B & B. Please excuse the lack of a more detailed review, I’m more of a wearer than a reviewer of fragrances.

For my birthday last year I went out with my gf and we picked out a cologne together. I'll have to add this one to the next for my upcoming birthday and see if I get a similar reaction!

Give it a shot, as I mentioned, found it half price at a few online stores, it was first released at the end of 2017 so the amount of time the overstock sat around shouldn’t be a factor just yet. Not an expert but I have heard scents degrade after sitting a few years. Tempted to buy another online now and store in the basement.

Going into day 2 and it remains subtle and unique. After looking at reviews online, I figured out the type of cologne it is and what it is designed for. Night, meaning close contact with someone. It is very long lasting but not a distance projector. It is not a club cologne or one where people smell you 15 feet away, it is a close, 1 or 2 foot scent. My wife picked up on it at dinner last night from just a test spray on my wrist, so it does the job.

Wouldn’t bother coworkers if that was any concern but it was still giving off a scent before I took my shower at 10 am this morning. One reviewer indicated that it projects much more if you spray clothing if that is what you want.

I put a couple of sprays on my wrist and neck after my shower. My wife told me in the car that she couldn’t imagine anyone not liking it. Apparently it’s brothers, including the original Legend, project much more but are more citrus based scents.

Top Bottom