What's new

Mongoose Razor Tour/Pass Around

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440867504.677150.jpg

Comparison to the Futur

Captain Titan Mild blade on Mongoose razor

This blade was way less irritating and it didn't feel aggressive at all. The blade kind of felt like it got stuck to my face while going WTG. It was still a good shave but not as smooth as the Feather Super blade. I was using MWF soap. Did 2 passes

Feather Pro Blade

This blade was a lot smoother than the mild and I didn't feel any irritation. No weepers. This blade also felt like it was getting stuck on my face or lagging but very little. It did feel sharper and I had not issues going WTG and XTG. If I owned this razor I would buy this blade or the mild blade. Had a very good shave last night. I had the same set up. MWF soap etc.

Next up is the Kai blade.

Hi All,

This tour has officially come to an end. Thanks to everyone who participated and shared their experiences of the razor with the community.

Be well!

Hi All,

This tour has officially come to an end. Thanks to everyone who participated and shared their experiences of the razor with the community.

Be well!

I really enjoyed this pass around thanks poonjaji. Let me know of any future ones.

After 1,5 week of using Mongoose SE I decided - it's not my razor.... :blush: I will go with it to our market .

Those blades you are using are really sharp. Maybe you should try a milder blade. For me the mild works better than the sharper ones.

Top Bottom