What's new

Mondial shaving cream

Just from the scents it appears to be rebranded TFS.

It's a bit hard for me to read the label, but if the ingredients are the same chances are it'sTFS.

To me it looks like rebranded RazoRock. The Mondial scents are the same as the newer RazoRock scents so it seems to be RazoRock in prettier packaging at a higher price point.

To me it looks like rebranded RazoRock. The Mondial scents are the same as the newer RazoRock scents so it seems to be RazoRock in prettier packaging at a higher price point.

It's rebranded TFS; RazoRock La Famiglia is already rebranded TFS.

It's rebranded TFS; RazoRock La Famiglia is already rebranded TFS.
Ohh I see! So it all just comes down to what kind of packaging you want? So many soaps/creams, not enough money/time :thumbdown I will have to sell some stuff on the BST later I guess..

So does TFS make both the Razo Rock croap and the Mondial cream - or is Razo Rock crop the same product in another pot, just called Mondial cream ?
If so is it a cream, a soap or a crop ?

TFS makes both the RR La Famiglia line and the Mondial. It's most definitely a croap - an incredible italian soft soap.

TFS makes both the RR La Famiglia line and the Mondial. It's most definitely a croap - an incredible italian soft soap.

The former.

It's a croap/Italian soap.

Sorry for my iPad using it's 'awesome' spelling corrector, which in fact more often that not misspells what I'm trying to spell - of course i mean CROAP and not CROP :biggrin1:

Just wonder why shaving.ie has the Mondial listed under Shaving creams and on the bowl it says 'crema di barba', but Razo Rock, also at shaving.ie, is listed under 'shaving soaps' and it clearly says 'shaving soap' on the box of the RR's :blink:

http://www.shaving.ie

$mondial-mandorla-almond__59414_zoom.jpg
$razorock-king-louis-lavender-artisan-soap__51108_zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Claus, the King Louis line of RazoRock is not the same product you're asking about... You need to check out the RazoRock La Famiglia line.
The labels of the TFS soaps will say Don Marco, Zi' Peppino, Cumba Cheech, and Nonno Michelino.

The reason these croaps are found in both (or either) the creams and soaps sections of various webites are the same reasons why you'll find Cella in both sections many places as well.
They're basically somewhere between super firm creams and really soft soaps, so different marketing folks put them in different categories accordingly.

Claus, the King Louis line of RazoRock is not the same product you're asking about... You need to check out the RazoRock La Famiglia line.
The labels of the TFS soaps will say Don Marco, Zi' Peppino, Cumba Cheech, and Nonno Michelino.

The reason these croaps are found in both (or either) the creams and soaps sections of various webites are the same reasons why you'll find Cella in both sections many places as well.
They're basically somewhere between super firm creams and really soft soaps, so different marketing folks put them in different categories accordingly.

Oki thanks for clearing that out :001_smile

Since both the Mondial and the RazoRock are croaps, am I stupid if I buy the Mondial cream if in fact it's the exact same repackaged croap as the RazoRock, which incidentally shaving.ie also happen to sell ?
I have a bad case of SCAD, and want more creams :drool:

I had in mind getting the Mondial Orange Blossom/Jasmine, the almond, the tobacco verde/Green Tobacco and the mild scented Sandalwood.
Could i just as well get the RazoRock in the same scents and save 50% ?

Looking for someone with actual knowledge on how these Mondial creams perform ?

Thanks for helping !

Oki thanks for clearing that out :001_smile

Since both the Mondial and the RazoRock are croaps, am I stupid if I buy the Mondial cream if in fact it's the exact same repackaged croap as the RazoRock, which incidentally shaving.ie also happen to sell ?
I have a bad case of SCAD, and want more creams :drool:

I had in mind getting the Mondial Orange Blossom/Jasmine, the almond, the tobacco verde/Green Tobacco and the mild scented Sandalwood.
Could i just as well get the RazoRock in the same scents and save 50% ?

Looking for someone with actual knowledge on how these Mondial creams perform ?

Thanks for helping !

Claus, there could be a good way to try both of these without "doubling up" :lol: And that certainly wouldn't make you stupid, by the way :)

Why not try the Mondial almond, since razorock doesn't offer that scent, then try the Orange Blossom (Cumba Cheech), Tobacco Verde (Zi' Peppino), and mild Sandalwood (Nonno Michelino) from RazoRock so you can save some cash AND support Joseph (the RazoRock) proprietor at the same time... all the while supporting shaving.ie
You'd be like a shaving cream purchasing philanthropist :)

I have tried all four of these scents, and while polarizing to some, I love them all. Performance is unmatched if you enjoy Italian soft soaps.

No idea, but they're not all that expensive to start with. The Mondial Bergamotto Neroli is one of my favorite scents and it's a great performer too.

Top Bottom