What's new

Mondial fragrances how would you rate them

Never tried Mondial fragrances and shaving products but I heard good things about it how would you rate this since it doesn't comes cheap
Thx!

They aren't expensive. I have the Antica Barberia Talc EDT, it's inoffensive maybe a bit generic. I have various soaps and creams including Bergamotto Neroli, Noblis, and Original Citrus. I have the Original Citrus AS on order. The soaps and creams are great. They are made by TFS.

They aren't expensive. I have the Antica Barberia Talc EDT, it's inoffensive maybe a bit generic. I have various soaps and creams including Bergamotto Neroli, Noblis, and Original Citrus. I have the Original Citrus AS on order. The soaps and creams are great. They are made by TFS.
Ok nice, overhere its pretty expensive about 25 euro for a soap but definitely want to try it just got the edt No.908 and it smells fantastic

I have a few more Mondial products lying around somewhere, definitely a Bergamotto Neroli in a wooden bowl. I love that stuff.

20200721_151709.jpg

I received the Nobilis Colonia and another Nobilis croap this week. It's a Lavender and Lime scent. The jury is still out...

...They are made by TFS.

I hope that the scents in these are more natural/true to label than the TFS product, which tends to have scents that are wildly off from the descriptions (and kind of fake or at best cheap & cheerful).

I have Bergamotto Neroli and Zagara on order 😲

I hope that the scents in these are more natural/true to label than the TFS product, which tends to have scents that are wildly off from the descriptions (and kind of fake or at best cheap & cheerful).

I have Bergamotto Neroli and Zagara on order 😲
TFS and Mondial Bergamotto Neroli are identical. Zagara is on the wish list.

Oof, that was $40 down the drain then... the TFS neroli and bitter orange are way off base when compared to actual essential oils or absolutes :(

At least performance will be decent

The Mondial Bergamotto Neroli and Zagara arrived today, the B/N is a light, bright orangeade scent, not bad, but very similar to RR Don Marco (and I gather TFS B/N), so unless the shaving performance is a revelation compared to those soaps (which seems unlikely), it falls into the "overpriced" category, as it doesn't add anything meaningful in the scent department.

Zagara OTOH, is a more complex scent profile, sweet blossom notes, bitter variations on the same and lemon peel all rolled into one very enjoyable scent, kind of a kicked up and more sophisticated big brother to RR Amici or other basic citrus themed soaps. I like it!

Dang Mondial to Heck!* I LOVE the Zagara soap, the test lather didn't reveal the full depth of its scent, but a shave this morning did... the rub is that the scent fades immediately upon rinse and only faintly lingers for maybe 20 minutes, the insult to that injury is that there isn't an AS or EDC in that scent :(

I also think that the formula for the Mondial soaps is better than the regular line TFS product by a fair margin, slicker and with more cushion, though the lather doesn't have all that much volume, at least when face lathering.

*or worse!!

Dang Mondial to Heck!* I LOVE the Zagara soap, the test lather didn't reveal the full depth of its scent, but a shave this morning did... the rub is that the scent fades immediately upon rinse and only faintly lingers for maybe 20 minutes, the insult to that injury is that there isn't an AS or EDC in that scent :(

I also think that the formula for the Mondial soaps is better than the regular line TFS product by a fair margin, slicker and with more cushion, though the lather doesn't have all that much volume, at least when face lathering.

*or worse!!
I don't have the Mondial Zagara, but there are quite a few Acqua di Zagara available.
I currently enjoy a Spanish version from Alvarez Gomez.

Top Bottom