What's new

Monday Only! SCS Sale!

This sale is priced for Conus shipping. If outside the US, please email for price quote on non alcohol based products.
Orders need to be placed via email. I will send appropriate invoice amount when I receive the order.
Please send selection or inquiries to [email protected]

$20.00 shipped - 2oz of each, Refined, Dagger and Aspect Aftershave Milk. (Glass bottles with screw top lid)

$30 shipped - 2oz of each, Refined, Dagger, Aspect Milk and two additional 2oz milks of choice. (Excluding Bulgarian Rose/Rosa Damascena products) (Glass bottle with screw top lid)

$22 shipped - Pick two full size aftershave Balm/Cream/Gel. Pick from Bay Rum Balm, Sandalwood Cream, Nutriment Aftershave Gel, Oakmoss Lavendula Aftershave Cream, Blue Line Balm or Sahara Aftershave Cream.

$30 shipped - Pick two Edt's (No duplicates on Bulgarian Rose)

$20 shipped - 3 shave soaps (Excluding Bulgarian Rose)

All packaging will be the same as it is on my website currently. The items that are not standard stock - see sale description.

Hello Wendy:
I have sent 2 e-mails, but have yet to receive a response. Please let me know if you are back logged with orders, or if there is another problem.

Oh booger. I never look in this section and just saw this. A month too late. That edt sale was a smokin deal. I love Wendy's scents.

Top Bottom