What's new

Moment of panic....

I was out at lunchtime today having a quick browse around the shops, as you do!! :wink:

I decided I would take a trip to Superdrug, which is a great source of buying Ingrams (blue), for the none too princely sum of £1.69, only to find when I got there that there was only one tube left! Maybe it was paranoia or something, but I proceed to buy it on the basis of not knowing when or if they would next stock up. :confused:
Just wondering whether anyone else who buys this at Superdrug in the UK was met by an empty shelf when looking to purchase a tube of this wonderfully cooling cream. :eek:

.....and to think I only went in to buy a new stick of Palmolive shaving soap!! :w00t:

I was out at lunchtime today having a quick browse around the shops, as you do!! :wink:

I decided I would take a trip to Superdrug, which is a great source of buying Ingrams (blue), for the none too princely sum of £1.69, only to find when I got there that there was only one tube left! Maybe it was paranoia or something, but I proceed to buy it on the basis of not knowing when or if they would next stock up. :confused:
Just wondering whether anyone else who buys this at Superdrug in the UK was met by an empty shelf when looking to purchase a tube of this wonderfully cooling cream. :eek:

.....and to think I only went in to buy a new stick of Palmolive shaving soap!! :w00t:

What is ingrams?

Ta

Ingrams is a great shave cream. It is mentholly like Proraso. It is sold very inexpensively in Europe - apprx $4 (not so inexpensive here in the US - apprx $12.) It is probably head to head with Frasers for being the best value in high quality shave creams.

Cheers.

Being fom the UK aswell, I thought i would search superdrugs website for more info on it. Couldnt find any though!

Superdrug in Glasgow city centre always has a plentiful supply in stock. Last week I purchased two tubes of the brushless cream (in a lime coloured box)

Top Bottom