What's new

Moleskin Trousers

Just bought my winter trousers, a pair of Moleskins, they pass the test of a good pair of Moleskins which is to stand up on their own.

moleskin.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Moleskin trousers are big here in Australia with the farming crowd. Farmers, Agronomists, Auctioneers etc. They wear very well and last for a very long time. I’m sure that your daks will last you for many years to come.

They are good trousers, wash well and look smart enough whilst still being casual. When they are new you can stand them up on their own.

Moleskin trousers in England are popular with the country set alongside Range Rovers with diesel engines having starship mileages, tweed jackets, flat caps, black labradors, Hunter wellies and salmon fishing rods.

Moleskin trousers in England are popular with the country set alongside Range Rovers with diesel engines having starship mileages, tweed jackets, flat caps, black labradors, Hunter wellies and salmon fishing rods.

I wemember you fwom pony cwub!

I've got a pair of Orvis Moleskin trousers in sort of a camel tan. Warm, comfortable and look good about anywhere. Did I mention warm?

There is a difference between Aussie moleskin and British moleskin. The Aussies wear the inside on the outside and the outside on the inside or vice versa! But it matters not. It is a brilliant cloth which washes well, is warm but not colorfast. Like denim, it started life as workwear.

Top Bottom