What's new

Mold or precipitate

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Received results this afternoon. Less than 1% of the off white substance (fewer than 10 spores) were detected as Cladisporium. A common mold found in plant debris and on living plants. No other mold was present. Because less than 10 spores were identified, and no mycelium was detected, what you see in the photo is not mold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Received results this afternoon. Less than 1% of the off white substance (fewer than 10 spores) were detected as Cladisporium. A common mold found in plant debris and on living plants. No other mold was present. Because less than 10 spores were identified, and no mycelium was detected, what you see in the photo is not mold.

That sounds like a very tasty result!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Was that done on the company account?

proxy.php

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I stand by it is something that they do during production. I have never not seen Stonehaven with the white coating.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I stand by it is something that they do during production. I have never not seen Stonehaven with the white coating.

GH dark plug have similar growths/plume/etc. which seem to follow the cut of the blade on the surface.

I've only ever had one jar get moldy and it was some SG ST James flake. It was fuzzy. No question there and I blame myself for getting something on it while transferring it to the said jar or the jar wasn't clean.

Any flake I've smoked with crystals has been tasty and i haven't been worried. Cigars on the other hand...

Top Bottom