What's new

Moisturized?

My favorite aftershave ever was Florida Blue. That stuff was awesome. Nothing else made my face feel as soft. I've tried a TON of others but none hit the mark...until recently...kinda. I got some Captains Choice Sandalwood aftershave and it ALMOST feels as good. Anyone know what's in it that makes the final feel (~20 minutes after applying) so smooth? Think I can buy whatever it is and add it to my other aftershaves?

Hard to say exactly because the "essential oils and extracts" aren't disclosed, but the added glycerin likely is a contributing factor.

I vape and make my own ejuice so I have tons of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol around. So putting a few drops of that into my blah aftershave will improve em?

Often, glycerin helps when dealing with a splash which is high in alcohol and lacking in emollients/humectants.
If experimenting, might want to start with a small amount of splash, then add glycerin a drop at a time (that you way, if you don't like the result, would still have a lot of the original splash left over).

Top Bottom