What's new

Mogno Shaving Cream

With a product like KMF, it seems people love to get on their high horses. It would be better to learn how to use it before trashing it. That is with a brush, and added water to make a lather. It's not my first choice, but it is quite good for the money, IMHO.

Please explain to my why people are getting “on their high horses” (I can’t even ride) when they say that a product left a burning sensation and they then disposed of it.

And while I do agree that it would indeed be good for people to learn how to make a lather with a brush and added water (It really does help. I can vouch for this after several decades of wet shaving), please do share with us if there is some secret to KMF that has escaped me so far. (If it should require a secret handshake, please PM me a picture of how to do it.)

Because, if you start with “With a product like KMF…” you already implied that there is something unusual (except for the burning sensation) about KMF, didn’t you?
So please do tell us.

B.

Last edited:
...Please do share with us if there is some secret to KMF that has escaped me so far. (If it should require a secret handshake, please PM me a picture of how to do it.)...

After a bit of thinking on this, I have the secret handshake.

de-gustibus-1.png

The price of 16 USD per tube is indeed quite high. I agree with you. In the EU countries you get it at different, lower price.
FYI as an example Ach Brito - https://www.giftsandcare.com/en/brand/90-ach-brito

Good shop, I have used them several times - before and since we moved to Europe.

While it does not affect shaving soaps and creams, dangerous goods regulations prevents them from shipping aftershaves, eau de colognes and other items containing alcohol to addresses outside of the EU, which is a real pity.

B.

For US, I bought it from Men's Room barbershop for $10.50.

It doesn't smell as good as the soap. Don't know if it's because of the lalonin, but in my opinion it easily outperforms the shaving soap. It's very very slick.

Thanks!
I've read somewhere that the cream smells more akin to Musgo Real Classic. Is that true?

Top Bottom