What's new

FS Modern & Vintage Razors, DE and SE. Brushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

After trading some stuff on B&B earlier this year, I realized that I still have more razors and other shaving-related stuff than I can use, so please check these items out. Priced to sell! CONUS shipping included. Venmo or PayPal.

From left to right, three stainless steel razors (all are in mint condition):

• Razorock Mamba 70, titanium handle, tall stand included. $40
  • Razorock Hawk v.3, HD handle, Razorock stand included. $55
  • Fendrihan MK II on a Maggard MR3 handle. Short, grippy and heavy, superb daily driver. I think $25 is a great price for a stainless steel razor of this quality.

IMG_2527.JPG

GEM Razors:

• STAR "1912," replated in bright nickel. Like new, absolutely stunning! Stand not included. You get a certificate of authenticity with this one from BackRoadsGold. $25
  • GEM Push-Button. I bought this one from one of our members here as a backup, but I've never used it. The GEM blade in it was for the photo only to show the alignment. Original gold plating, looks good, button clicks to open, returns smoothly to close. Stand included. $15
$35 takes both of these razors and one stand.

IMG_2530.JPG
  • Valet Autostrop. This is one of my most handsome pieces that was primarily used for display, although it is an excellent shaver. Uses despined GEM blades. Original plating in really good condition. I will include those vintage Take Off blades if someone wants them. $15.
IMG_2539.JPGIMG_2540.JPG

Schick Injector razors, left to right:

• Type G, Type E. Mint condition, with boxes. Even the boxes look terrific! Type G was New Old Stock when I bought it and I think I only used it 4-5 times. $25 each, or both for $45. I honestly think it would be difficult to find nicer examples out there.
IMG_2533.jpg
  • Schick Adjustable (Type M). Aside from 3 small spots where the plating is chipped, it looks really good. No scratches or dings on the plastic handle. This is the model with the "travel lever" which keeps the blade (and your fingers!) safe. Because of those three spots that are visible in the photo (right above the dial), I'll sell it for only $15. Works and shaves perfectly.
IMG_2536.JPGIMG_2538.JPG

Brushes:

• Two Fendrihan Professional Boar brushes made in Germany. Fendrihan does not disclose who makes them, but some people here (myself included) believe they are made by Muhle, since they have the same model. Natural and black beech wood handles. These are super-soft and need no break-in. They are also BIG (height: 130mm), perfect for bowl lathering. The Fendrihan logo is slowly fading on the left one, but is perfect on the right one. These sell for $17.50 each, I'd like to sell them as a pair for $20.

IMG_2541.JPG

• Simpson Trafalgar synthetic brushes. T3 (big) and T1 (small). Perfect condition, gently used. $20 for T3, $15 for T1. Or, how about $33 for both?
IMG_2542.JPG

• Parker badger brushes. Silvertip Badger with gorgeous "marbelized" faux-ivory handle on the left, Pure Badger with Walnut Chrome handle on the right. For full disclosure, the silvertip shed a bit when I first bought it, but last few times I used it it did not shed at all. This is my softest brush and it's quite dense! The Pure Badger one never shed; it's also soft, but not "cloud soft" like the silvertip one. $30 for the Silvertip (it sells for $60 new!), $25 for the Pure. We can do $50 for both.
IMG_2543.JPG

It took like 1 minute for these to sell, literally:

Razorock Mamba 70, titanium handle, tall stand included. $40
Simpson Trafalgar synthetic T1 (small). $15

Quick edit:

Type G, Type E Injectors are gone for $45.

Last edited:
It took like 1 minute for these to sell, literally:

Razorock Mamba 70, titanium handle, tall stand included. $40
Simpson Trafalgar synthetic T1 (small). $15
I can see why. That was a fantastic price on the Mamba 70. I recently paid more than that for the head alone, no handle and no stand.

Schick Adjustable Injector is gone.

Razorock Hawk 3 (with stand) is sold.

Valet Autostrop (with Take Off blades) is sold

At this point, we're left with

• Star "1912" razor in bright nickel.
  • Simpson Trafalgar T3 (large) synthetic brush.
  • Fendrihan boar brushes (the price is for the pair)
  • Parker Badger brushes.

Star "1912" razor in bright nickel is sold.
GEM Push-Button is gone.

That leaves the brushes, listed above and the Fendrihan/Maggard Stainless Steel Razor.

...and, finally, only the Fendrihan/Maggard Stainless Steel DE Razor remains.

Brushes are not available anymore.

To try and sweeten the deal on the Fendrihan/Maggard Stainless Steel DE Razor, we can do $23 shipped and I will include 10 Premium Platinum Parker blades with it. They look like this:

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom