What's new

Modern single-edge injector options?

Looking at getting an eBay special to try, I was searching for blade options. This took me to the Supply Company and their new production razors.

What new injector razors are in production? Which are the good ones? Right now I'm looking at eBay and will probably end up with one of the older Schick's headed my way by the weekend but, the Supply Co injector razor initially looks pretty good.

TIA,
Sid

For the price, you can obtain many vintage Schick Injectors vs one Supply. I have used the Supply SE and Pro and Parker Adjustable and prefer the Schicks, just my opinion. To try out the Schick's I would get a Schick Adjustable as it gives you a range of aggressiveness. The earlier Schicks are more aggressive than the newer ones with some exceptions. Currently I have a collection of Schicks consisting of an E2, two E4's, E5, G8, two I1's, I2, J4, L4, Golden L4, L6 (Schick Grip), M3 Adjustable & a N1. The I2 Hydro magic is hard to beat. Google "Schick Injectors for Dummies" and read up on the different models. You can get hooked on Schick's, they were an under rated razor.

Thanks, everyone! I should have a Schick G1 Vintage Injector Safety Razor in my hands tomorrow. From reading some good reviews and various posts, it is looking like something like one of the razors mentioned above might be a good travel option for me with the Injector blade carriers. I'll give that G1 a spin and see if it is worth pursuing something like the Supply SE or similar options.

For the price, you can obtain many vintage Schick Injectors vs one Supply. I have used the Supply SE and Pro and Parker Adjustable and prefer the Schicks, just my opinion. To try out the Schick's I would get a Schick Adjustable as it gives you a range of aggressiveness. The earlier Schicks are more aggressive than the newer ones with some exceptions. Currently I have a collection of Schicks consisting of an E2, two E4's, E5, G8, two I1's, I2, J4, L4, Golden L4, L6 (Schick Grip), M3 Adjustable & a N1. The I2 Hydro magic is hard to beat. Google "Schick Injectors for Dummies" and read up on the different models. You can get hooked on Schick's, they were an under rated razor.
BBS posts on the Shave Den are very insightful! Thanks.

Top Bottom