What's new

Modern razors, other than Supply, that use Schick style injector blades?

I've recently shaved with a Supply SE, which I don't particularly care for, and an old Shick injector type J, which I like. Now I'm wondering if there are any other modern razors other than the Supply razors that use the Shick style injector blades.
Thank you, input is appreciated.

Parker and Asylum also make such razors. The Parker is less than forty bucks last I looked and is adjustable. The Asylum is a high end three piece razor made from 316L stainless steel and is available from Bullgoose Shaving.

Asylum:
20220712_072039.jpg

Parker:
20201126_103435.jpg

I haven't used any of the modern injectors, but most folks find the vintage ones to much better shavers and also (in most cases) much cheaper too. But since you don't want vintage razors, the ones listed above by Whiterook are the only modern I'm aware of.

Last edited:
I haven't used any of the modern injectors, but most folks find the vintage ones to much better shavers and also (in most cases) much cheaper too. But since you don't want a vintage razors, the ones listed above by Whiterook are the only modern I'm aware of.
Oh, I'm open to vintage! I like that type J.

Oh, I'm open to vintage! I like that type J.

I have only a type E, G and M adjustable, since those were considered to be the most efficient and overall the best of the bunch. All 3 of them are great, but I like my M adjustables a bit more, since the handle is more confortable and higher settings are making the razor even better. When the Parker was released, I almost got one, but decided to wait a bit and after seeing how most people got disappointed for one reason or another, I've decided to stay with my vintage razors for now.

G

Guest2023

Mingoose by Mongoose razor uses schick injector blade, too. Maggard sold the remaining stock a couple of years ago.

I loaned one from my friend and shaved with it for a week. It shaves exact the same as Mongoose V2 which I don't like.

Top Bottom