What's new

Modern Machined Stainless Steel Adjustable Toggle

The guy has the tech creds. Woodbury is about 10 miles from here. Hmmm......

Huh... I didn’t know he was in Woodbury!

What????? I’m looking into this now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, didn’t realize we had so many members from the Twin Cities area. Woodbury is a just a medium length sled dog ride from my igloo in Frostbite Falls.

Of course, pictures mean nothing, gotta see how it shaves.

Maybe we should all invite ourselves over. If we show up with some tater tot hotdish, maybe some Nordeast he can't turn us down, can he?

So why the Toggle? Possibly the most inherently problematic razor Gillette ever made? You certainly could have chose something simpler.

I "get it"... I think most of us would jump at a chance to own a classic British sports car IF the same experience could be captured in a more reliable form.

Huh... I didn’t know he was in Woodbury!

What????? I’m looking into this now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, didn’t realize we had so many members from the Twin Cities area. Woodbury is a just a medium length sled dog ride from my igloo in Frostbite Falls.

Of course, pictures mean nothing, gotta see how it shaves.

Maybe we should all invite ourselves over. If we show up with some tater tot hotdish, maybe some Nordeast he can't turn us down, can he?

Another Minnesotan here who is intrigued!

I got an email Saturday from Eric. Tentatively scheduled to debut evening of May 24 with a gathering of enthusiasts. And beer.
I’ll post further information as received.

Who’s in?

If I don’t get pulled out of town by work that week I’m in. Send details when they are available and I’ll try and lock it down. Thanks.

Just FYI, everything but the packaging is being made in Minnesota!

I don’t know if any Norwegian bachelor farmers were involved.

Just FYI, everything but the packaging is being made in Minnesota!

I don’t know if any Norwegian bachelor farmers were involved.

Gotta love Minnesota. “Where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and the children are above average”.

Well, based off of the latest email update I recieved on the Janus Razor, it'll be well out of my price range. Somewhere around $525 and $625. Oh well!

Yep, got the email, too. Might be a bargain. But, like a lot of things I could afford to buy if I truly wanted it, I won't.

Nevertheless, I wish em well. :)

Well, based off of the latest email update I recieved on the Janus Razor, it'll be well out of my price range. Somewhere around $525 and $625. Oh well!

Sorry, I gave quite a loud laugh at that price. Quite disappointing, but I know someone will fork it over, just not this guy.

There are guys who fish $3000 bamboo rods, guys who drive $55,000 + vehicles, guys who wear $150 shirts, and guys who buy $250 bottles of wine.

I am the guy who paid $150 for my fly rod, $4 at the thrift store for my last shirt, drive a 13 year old car, and would never drop more that $20 for a bottle of wine. Those toggle razors are being made for those other guys.

Tee hee.

There are guys who fish $3000 bamboo rods, guys who drive $55,000 + vehicles, guys who wear $150 shirts, and guys who buy $250 bottles of wine.

I am the guy who paid $150 for my fly rod, $4 at the thrift store for my last shirt, drive a 13 year old car, and would never drop more that $20 for a bottle of wine. Those toggle razors are being made for those other guys.

Tee hee.
+1. I've spent luxury prices sometimes and they usually weren't worth the extra I spent.

That's a pretty steep price for admission. I'm sure they will be very well made razors, from what I've read so far (I'm on the Janus update list too) but I could purchase some prime nos vintage sets for that amount.

Top Bottom